Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was kind of worried about her since she is so little. Although she clocked in at 3.7 pounds today. She is a feisty little one so I thought she might react like Maya did and not even notice she was spayed. Peach was much quieter and sad and out of it. I picked her up about 30 minutes ago and she did great. She was wagging her tail, head up, got home, drank some water, ate some food, pooped, peed and is now laying down but happy and pretty alert. :) It's amazing to me how tough these little ones are. She also finished up on her shots while she was under so she had no pain. :)
The hard part is going to be keeping her from playing too rough.
Phew. I now have a headache so was probably more worried than I thought.

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
SO glad to know that she did so well! Mine just got their stitches out tonight. Ruby acted almost like herself like Asia but Hope just could not manage her pain, poor thing.
They are great now and wild again!
I was worried, too since mine are also little (3.2 and 3.4). The vet was thrilled tonight, he made a comment that he was glad it was over so I think that he was also worried due to their size.
Hope she continues to do so well and now you make certain that you get some rest, too!! It is all healing and goodness from here!!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
That's wonderful! I'm so glad she did so well and that it's over with for her - and you! :) We need some new pics of her btw. ;)

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Glad to hear the procedure is over and done.. and little Asia is back home and doing well. Now time for mom to relax and rest.. Blessings, Deb

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Oh phew! So glad that's over with! She'll be back to herself in no time, I'm sure. And..... we need some new pics of that little sweetie to drool over!! ;)

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Happy to hear Asia did great!
I agree with Tracy, we need some pics to drool over. :)

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
hi so glad the worst is behind you and asia she is so tiny id love to see some new pics of her when shes felling better thanks

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
LOL yes new pics! And omg she has nearly caught up to Ivy weight wise...she does love to eat :-D Ivy's like just under 4 lbs. I'm glad to hear she seems to be handling it just fine, its always nice when the stress of it is over.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
She is the most food-oriented chi I have ever seen. LOL I am in the process of switching her slowly to Primal frozen raw and she practically wiggles out of my arms when I am carrying it and her to her area to eat. I can't have her eat at the same time as the others or she will eat their food and hers. haha
She INHALES her food. She is thin though. I'll take pics later. She has definitely blown her coat and looks so much littler. :(
But she is getting tall.

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
She is the most food-oriented chi I have ever seen. LOL I am in the process of switching her slowly to Primal frozen raw and she practically wiggles out of my arms when I am carrying it and her to her area to eat. I can't have her eat at the same time as the others or she will eat their food and hers. haha
She INHALES her food. She is thin though. I'll take pics later. She has definitely blown her coat and looks so much littler. :(
But she is getting tall.
LOL yep thats her...the eating was insane!

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Aww, I'm glad she pulled through so well! Hopefully she's feeling MUCH better today & that her recover is easy & quick.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts