Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone !

I'm new and just want to show everyone pictures of my girl. She is my first chi and I just got her! She's 3 months old.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you everyone!! She my little baby and shadow, I love her lol. I can't wait to go through the forum and see all of your guys Chis! Thank you for the welcome!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you guys!

This picture below makes me a little sad this was right after I first held her and then my boyfriend did and we decided to adopt her. She looked so sad in that photo! We would have a week tomorrow and seriously just her facial expression has made her look like a completely different dog! She no longer has the mopey look but an excited and happy look always now. The picture and autumn look like two completely different dogs!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
This picture really doesn't show her alert and excited look she always haves. She's just so
Quick I can get a great photo! Lol

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thank you ! It's funny thou I have this bigger dog that I'm highly attached too as well at my parents house, he stays there due to me and my SO living in an apartment. But they're marking look exactly the samez It's great, I didn't notice it until they had a play date and Autumn is basically a mini me of my other dog lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts