Administrator
11,989 Posts
beenie

he is adorable!

·
Registered
257 Posts
So similar...

I loved the Mr. Pouty look. My Dobbie gives me the same little pouty, hurt look lately. We've just moved into a new apartment and I am being extra careful about all of his trips outside, and where he is at all times. I keep the doors to the bath and bedroom closed so he can't get out of site. When he is out of my sight, I'll call him, and he will come to where I can see him. His expression is "H-e-r-e I am, I am NOT getting into trouble. How can you believe that I would!?!"

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: So similar...

latenight423 said:
I loved the Mr. Pouty look. My Dobbie gives me the same little pouty, hurt look lately. We've just moved into a new apartment and I am being extra careful about all of his trips outside, and where he is at all times. I keep the doors to the bath and bedroom closed so he can't get out of site. When he is out of my sight, I'll call him, and he will come to where I can see him. His expression is "H-e-r-e I am, I am NOT getting into trouble. How can you believe that I would!?!"
I'd LOVE to see a photo of that! :D

Beenies Mr Pouty look turns into the "Mr Serious Scientist" look as well.. so says my hubby! :lol:
Will have to get a photo of that and possibly superimpose glasses on him :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts