Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was our baby boy, Chase. He passed away 17 months ago from congenital heart failure. He showed no signs of illness until a day before he passed away. He was right at 10 weeks old when we lost him.

He was such a trooper for being so ill. You would have never known by watching him play. :)

RIP my baby. Mama will be with you again someday. :)

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Oh Theresa, that just opened up my flood gates. I so know what you are going thru. No one expects to lose a baby that soon. He was just gorgeous and precious and you will see him again. They live on in our memories but selfishly, sometimes, that just isn't enough for me. I want Bambi back. All we can do is keep them alive in our hearts and our conversations. What a true angel he was.

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
What a sweet baby boy. Shame he had such a short time here with you all but at least he knew true love and he does wait to be reunited with you when the time is right. Rest in peace little sweetheart.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you ladies. :) We miss him everyday. I still cry when I look at his pictures. And I know what you mean, because I still want Chase back. I try to only remember the beautiful memories, but I still miss him tremendously. I will see him again someday. :)

Telling him goodbye was one of the hardest things I've ever done in my life.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
He sure was a darling. I'm so sorry for your loss.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you all so much. :) He was a real fighter. He tried so hard to be strong for his Mama. I loved him with all of my heart, and will miss him always. I know that he is safe and without pain now and watches over us. I feel blessed to have spent what little time we had with him. :)

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Oh i'm crying my eyes out now. I'm so so sorry you had to go through losing him - especially in this way. It must be so hard for you to talk about and look at the beautiful photos - he is stunning - and I say 'is' instead of 'was' because he still will be and always will be - ready and waiting for you. We all go through the heartbreak together - and I am heartbroken for you.

He was lucky to have you as his mom xx

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i have tears in my eyes :'(
he looks like Elise.
sorry for your loss, best wishes to baby chase :) thinking of you
Oh i'm crying my eyes out now. I'm so so sorry you had to go through losing him - especially in this way. It must be so hard for you to talk about and look at the beautiful photos - he is stunning - and I say 'is' instead of 'was' because he still will be and always will be - ready and waiting for you. We all go through the heartbreak together - and I am heartbroken for you.

He was lucky to have you as his mom xx
Thank you ladies for your kind words. :) He will always be remembered with love and fond memories. He was a little Peach, and we all miss him dearly.

Seeing his pictures does bring tears to my eyes. I try to only think of the good times we had with him, but it's so hard not to miss him.

I do believe that we will be together again someday. :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts