Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
787 Posts
You can tell by that single 'arched eyebrow', that he is a young man of discerning taste, and he clearly approves. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,441 Posts
How is it possible that he just keeps getting cuter?! :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I was just thinking the same thing! We have watched him just getting more adorable by the day:) Cute bling!
Awww.... that makes me so happy! :) So you remember the pics i posted earlier when he was just a teensy little guy and not even with me yet?

I seriously cant believe how awesome and smart he is. His training is going so well! (*knock wood* hope I'm not jinxing myself...lol) He goes on the papers 90% of the time and the other 10% he is at least in the laundry room where the papers are and on the tile. What a good boy!

He is so entertaining and fun. I just love him so much. I seriously cannot help but laugh out loud at some of the things he does. He is such a cuddle bug too. ANd rarely barks! I remember talking to my breeder's vet (as a reference check thing for my peace of mind) and he was saying that her dogs have the best disposition of any chis he has seen! Now I can see that it's true! Genetics has a lot more to do with personality than I ever really thought....

I just want to have him with me all the time. I hate when I have to go to work. :( Its funny though becaise I think it bothers me more than it does him. He doesnt cry or whine or anything. He just kind of chills and knows he has his toys and food and bed so that's where he'll be for the next little while and he is ok with it! I'm the one that gets sad....LOL.

Will be posting more pics for sure! I have so many I posted on FaceBook. I am surprised no one has "defriended" me yet. HAHAHA.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hi he is so cute great markings how old is he know and how much does he weigh
He is about 10 wks old now and I honestly dont know what he weighs at the moment. I know he is small and very light. I would guess maybe 2 lbs at the most? I will know for sure when he goes in for his next set of shots in a few weeks. (he'll have grown by then, i'm sure, though...)

LOVE HIM!!! :love4:
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top