Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think baby thinks she has had puppies...Do you all remember the cartoon movie monsters inc? Well, I have the big blue guy its a small toy key chain I have on my keys.

Yesterday I could not find my keys anywhere I searched and searched.
I finally decided to get on my hands and knees and look for them around things as I got close to babys doggy bed I saw my keys. I picked them up and was like WTF???? How in the world?????

Soon as I picked them up baby started jumping up on me and crying I bent down and as soon as I did she grabbed my keys again. I figured it all out by then...Here it is...

Baby thinks she has had puppies she saw them laying on the nightstand got on the bed stole them took them to her bed to nurse my keys..LOL So I gave her the blue guy and she is fine now..LOL

How weird dogs can be somtimes...LOL :roll: :lol:

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
if she wanta a baby, she can have chiwi for the night lol. i got no sleep last night due to chiwi's constant "i'm sleeping on your head and you are gonna like it and let me." attitude.

·
Registered
518 Posts
I promise I am not making this up. Dogs can have pretend pregnancies when their desire for puppies is strong.

Our family's chi, Sarah, had 2 false pregnancies. I was a child. I remember the day she went in to labor. Every kid I knew was waiting with me to see the puppies. No puppies. All signs and symptoms of pregnancy, including milk and labor pains. She took keys, dolls, anything to her bed to be her puppies. The vet called it a false pregnancy. The 2nd time it happened my parents were told to spay her; that it absolutely could not happen again. I'm not sure why the 3rd time would have been so bad, except that it made her an emotional wreck each time it happened.

I was only about 7 years old. I'm gonna ask my mom for more details. I have no idea why they didn't just spay her before 6 months unless maybe people just didn't do that back then.

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Frasier's Mommy said:
I promise I am not making this up. Dogs can have pretend pregnancies when their desire for puppies is strong.

Our family's chi, Sarah, had 2 false pregnancies. I was a child. I remember the day she went in to labor. Every kid I knew was waiting with me to see the puppies. No puppies. All signs and symptoms of pregnancy, including milk and labor pains. She took keys, dolls, anything to her bed to be her puppies. The vet called it a false pregnancy. The 2nd time it happened my parents were told to spay her; that it absolutely could not happen again. I'm not sure why the 3rd time would have been so bad, except that it made her an emotional wreck each time it happened.

I was only about 7 years old. I'm gonna ask my mom for more details. I have no idea why they didn't just spay her before 6 months unless maybe people just didn't do that back then.
my dog muphin had that too. but never a labor to go with it... i had it too, i miscarried and my body still thought it was pregnant i even felt teinges like kicks and stuff, and my period didn't come until a while after my "due date."

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Baby was not spayed till she was a year old due to her size. I think thats why she somtimes thinks she has puppies. :roll: I dunno but here is a pic :lol:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.