Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Baby has just become so full of personality recently. My mom and dad tell me she's definitely my dog - she sleeps in till about 10:30am, stays up late, eats everything, loves cuddles!

The other day my cousin brought round her new puppy though - a 3 month old cocker spaniel. Baby got SO protective of me, and her own stuff, and became so aggressive. I had to seperate them, Baby was going for this other little puppy's neck and face, teeth bared and growling - something she's never done before. It was so scary! The other puppy kept screaming as she was getting bitten by my pup! I guess it was because Baby wanted to protect her stuff and she was jealous of this other dog coming to me for attention, but geez, it doesn't hold well for any future dogs I want to get :/

Anyway, here's some pictures of Baby being her usual adorable self, and some pictures of the gorgeous Lily, but none of them together because I couldn't hold the camera for having to hold them apart :(

Baby in her giant thrown-together bed

The Scrat toy was MY plushie :p Baby got hold of it though and now it's eyes are wrecked :p

My boyfriend holding her :)

Pretty Lily:

Lily Smiling!

Lily Running :p

(MORE BELOW)

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Baby and one of her bones :p

I LOVE these next two photos :)

Mmn. My pretty girl, I do love her :D

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:) Lily actually has a brother named Bailey - a golden cocker spaniel. Unfortunately, my cousin's friend isn't too bright, and bought him on the spot because she thought he was cute - 24 hours later and she was trying to get rid of him. He's three months old now, and as far as I know still looking for a new home. His new owner has actually said something along the lines of 'I don't know why he likes me so much, I'm not nice to him' :(

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
ohh your little baby is just soo cute and lily is soo adorable great pics rah ahh and poor little bailey is she sure that she want to rehome him can she not just give him some time she will definally fall in love with him

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
freedomchis said:
ohh your little baby is just soo cute and lily is soo adorable great pics rah ahh and poor little bailey is she sure that she want to rehome him can she not just give him some time she will definally fall in love with him
She's a party girl who doesn't want to be tied down, so I hear. She's had him a month now, and has regretted getting him since in the car on the way back to her house! The breeder was a total moron too, I think - had SO many dogs, and just handed the pups over to this inexperienced person. Couldn't wait to swap them for the money it seems. I'll try and gather more information on Bailey and might end up posting some pictures here of him to see if anyone is interested in him :) He's purebred, I believe, and has papers I think.

·
Banned
393 Posts
aw cute pics!! the cocker is a cutie too, its sad how the owner doesnt really like her...i hope she finds a loving forever home :D

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
*Tiff* said:
aw cute pics!! the cocker is a cutie too, its sad how the owner doesnt really like her...i hope she finds a loving forever home :D
Oh no, the owner of the black cocker spaniel girl loves her! Lily is a treasure, and lives with my cousin Lisa in a house next to a huge forest where she goes for walks and the whole family loves her - especially Lisa's daughter who's 5 :) It's the golden cocker spaniel, Bailey, that lives with my cousin's friend and who will probably be rehomed :(

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
Baby is very cute. Maybe you could get her in some activities where there are other dogs. For your own peace of mind, if not for hers. :)

That little spaniel is adorable. My goodness what a cutie!

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
i wish i was in the UK, id so take the male cocker...i have a soft spot for english cockers as it was the breed i had growing up at my own house.

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Aww I absolutely love cocker spaniels!! Their ears...:love5:

I can't believe how grown up Baby is!!! How old is she now?
She is soo cute :love4:

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Katie 18 said:
Aww I absolutely love cocker spaniels!! Their ears...:love5:

I can't believe how grown up Baby is!!! How old is she now?
She is soo cute :love4:

She's 5 and a half months now I believe :) She must weigh about 7lbs now, I haven't weighed her in a while though. Gotta book her spaying soon :eek:

·
Registered
318 Posts
WOW 7lb already, she's getting so big............My Roo is only 3lb bless him and 8 months old and my Yorkie is only 4.5lb, Biggy is 4lb and 9 months old

What is Baby crossed with? Love the pic of her in your siggy

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Awww I can't believe she's almost 6 months old :love5:
Carl was 5 lbs at 8 weeks and he's 13 lbs now ;)

...it's so funny saying that's "big" because if you talk to any other dog owner, 13 is teeeeeny :lol:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts