Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lua's breeder sent me a few more photos of her since all I had was my cell phone shot.. I'm still so amazed at how adorable she is. I feel so lucky that we were able to find her.. around here long haired chi's are not as common, let alone chocolate, and it was funny because we actually told ourselves that we'd wait until we found a special one like her before expanding the family.. I can't wait to spoil her rotten when she comes home! Just a few weeks to go! =)

And my personal favorite...

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Oh my lord, that puppy is absolutely stunning. Her color is gorgeous and her little face is just perfect. You must be so ecstatic. I'm so happy you found her and I can't wait to see more pictures. That one of her and the shepherd is to die for. Unbelievable.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Oh don't say that- you'll regret it lmao. I do photography in my spare time.. I'm going to go crazy!!:D
Well that sounds good to me!! She's absolutely adorable...I love the one with the big dog, oh my gosh she is too cute! :D

·
Registered
4,160 Posts
oh my goodness she is absolutely stunning - you are so lucky! i would love a chocolate coloured chi.
i love the picture of her with the german sheppard - they couldnt be more opposite!
congratulations!

·
Registered
363 Posts
What a doll! Her color is stunning, can't wait for more pics!

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
What a rich little sweetheart!!
She will give you lots of hugs N chocolate kisses!!
Wont be long and she`ll be home!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts