Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I lost all my old videos on my last computer when it died =( I forgot about my old photo bucket that I loaded a lot of videos too and just found them last night! I'm so happy! I haven't got to go through them all but here is one I did! OMG I could just die! She is so itty bitty here =( Why must they grow so fast? lol

Baby Kizzie Playing in the mirror.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Awwww! So cute! I just love to watch puppies and kittens when there is a mirror around :) So glad you found the videos :)

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haha :) That is sooo cute! I bet she was thinking "why won't that dog stop watching me!!!"
lol I know! I can't believe how long ago that was now =( She really loved playing in the mirror as a puppy. Now she doesn't even look at it! lol I wish she did!

Awwww! How sweet!
Thank you :D

Awwww! So cute! I just love to watch puppies and kittens when there is a mirror around :) So glad you found the videos :)
Thank you! I am so glad I did too! I don't know why I didn't think about my old account! So so happy I found them! I was just talking with my mom about these videos the other day too, she was asking if I had them and I told her they were lost =( I'm so happy they arent' though! :D

Thats so adroable. I have same sliding mirrors in my room.
Thank you! ;) lol I love those mirrors!

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
So cute that I had to watch it again :)

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So cute that I had to watch it again :)
Aww! lol Thank you! I miss widdle bitty Kizzie! =( lol

that is just way to cute , love little Kizzie
lol Thank you hon! I miss having a puppy!

that was so cute, I love the part where she trips over her sock?
starts playing with it, then suddenly remembers the dog in the
mirror :)
lol Thank you! Kizzie is playing with her toy ball. It's actually Shayley's ball she had since she was a puppy! Kizzie was having so much fun with it! Aw trip down memory lane lolol

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Awwww! Baby Kizzie is so cute and little!!! Roxy does the same thing with my sliding mirrors too! LOL.
lol So cute. Kizzie doesn't do it anymore though. :( It was so cute wish she would do it again!

so cute! baby Kizzie awww bless her :D i miss my puppys too! they get big too quick!!!!
Thank you! :( I know, they grow so fast! Now I know what people mean when they talk about their kids growing up so fast lol :D

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
So cute! I just love her.I will have to show her to Freckles he loves lo watch other dogs.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So cute! I just love her.I will have to show her to Freckles he loves lo watch other dogs.
LOL Aw Thank you! I hope Freckles will have fun watching her little silly butt!

hi your kizzie is adorable your right about how fast they grow so glad you found video and shared some cuteness with us all
Thank you :D I can't believe how fast they grow! That's why I like getting one chi at a time so I can enjoy it because I know I'll want more LOL Although I think it is extremly adorable having two at the same time to watch them play and have fun so maybe one day I'll do that in the long long future lol Not anytime soon. I'm so glad I found the videos too! I am so happy! I have more! I'll post sometime soon! :hello1:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts