That's better! See my pretty eyes

I will . . .

kill . . .

this rope!

Ok, all done - go away now ;)

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Oh she is a sweetie. If you ever decide she's too much for you to handle...I could use a little pink in my life, I will gladly take her off your hands! I just love her!!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
I have that exact same harness!!! Oh my lord, she kills me. I need a daily fix of her, I swear. I LOVE HER!!! I've only gotten the strawberry rope flavor, where do you get the other ones???

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
I've only seen the mint ones and I got it at Petco. She LOVES that rope and it gives her minty fresh breath! :)
petsmart has mint and steak ones :) small and HUGE! lol ^_^ i was never really a big fan of petco because the last years i went there they had NO-ONE in site who asks to help and such...barely any customers

http://www.petsmart.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2811437
http://www.petsmart.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2811438
i bought the steak ones when dexter was younger and he LOVED it...but now as he got more spoiled and got more toys...hehe~ he's not a big fan of it, only once ina while and rather have real steak... :eek:

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i was never really a big fan of petco because the last years i went there they had NO-ONE in site who asks to help and such...barely any customers
Yeah, that's kinda the way it is here too. We don't have either in town - the closest Petco is 50 miles and the closest Petsmart is about 70 in the opposite direction. We don't have a decent pet supply store here at all - you would think with so many dogs in town we'd have something. Maybe that's my niche...? :)

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Oh, Lily reminds me of Lola so much when she ws a baby!! I love her!! I will have to find some baby pics of Lola and post them :).
She is such a beautiful little girl. Your very lucky.:)
My chi's love to sun tan too!Lol.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Every time I see Lily I want another!!! Zoe has the same little harness. It doesn't fit her anymore. It's hard to find a harness a little bit bigger that those little ones without them becoming giant. She is soooo gorgeous!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts