Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's finally warming up a very little bit in SE Wyoming and we went scouting for campsites yesterday in the Snowy Range mountains. Lily LOVED it. She's a funny little girl.

Look mom, a flower - it's bigger than me!

I smell something . . .

This is a yummy pinecone!

I like the mountains!

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Oh she is just so sweet!!!
I love how she's looking at the flower and it's bigger then her hehehee!
And eating the pinecone! What a darling little girl you have, i just love her!

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Alan! Yup, we were in the Platte River Wilderness area. Very pretty area - but TONS of mosquitos!! :(

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Oh I love these pics of Lily! What a total sweetheart! She looks like she is loving everything! You got some beautiful shots!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
These pictures should and could be in a magazine. She is so amazing. I just love her little body and her perfect face. Looks like you guys had an awesome time. Great pics.

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Lily is soo gorgeous. She looks like a little adventurer. We have two camping trips planned so far for the summer... the dogs love it!

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
She is a darling. Your pictures are so clear and perfect. Great job. Lily is a mountain girl!
Thank you! I was surprised at how much she enjoyed being in the wilderness!

Oh I love these pics of Lily! What a total sweetheart! She looks like she is loving everything! You got some beautiful shots!
Thank you Teresa!

awwwww lilly is so cute i love the second one soooo beautiful x
Thanks Mandy!

These pictures should and could be in a magazine. She is so amazing. I just love her little body and her perfect face. Looks like you guys had an awesome time. Great pics.
We really did have fun. She's gonna need a bath - got pine sap on her neck. Silly girl.

Lily is so cute exploring!!!
She did NOT want to be carried. She was like, "Mooom, I can do it myself!". :)

Lily is soo gorgeous. She looks like a little adventurer. We have two camping trips planned so far for the summer... the dogs love it!
I love that she loves being outside. When you go camping do you bring a playpen or anything? We will be out in the wilderness, literally. I'm worried about her wandering at night or getting too close to the fire. Of course she will be in the tent with us when we go to sleep. Any camping tips?

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
That looks like so much fun!! I want to go camping!!! :) Lily looks like she had a blast. Great pictures.

·
Registered
74 Posts
These pictures are just beautiful! I love the colour in them... Nice sunny days and she looks like she's having such fun. Lovely Lily.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
She looks like she had so much fun. That first photo is stunning.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts