Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She's going in Monday for spay and they're keeping her over night :( my vet is 24 hrs tho they are all bOoked up for day surgeries for awhile so she goes in at 1:20 pm and they don't even do the surgery until midnight!!! Then I can pick her up in the morning. My poor baby I'm so worried cuz she's little to me anyways I wanted to get t done before her next heat also worried about we age (6 next month) hopefully everything goes well keep us in ur thoughts I will update.

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Aw, I'm glad you're going ahead with her spay Sherri. I am sure she'll do well! I'll be thinking of you guys....

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Wishing a speedy recovery!!! :)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
i'll be thinking about you and Baby love on Monday. i know its hard not to worry, but i'm sure eveything will go just fine

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks ladies! We can't wait she's driving us nuts in our house carrying around a little stuffed chihuahua acting like its her puppy lol she washes it and everything and she's not in heat and shouldn't be going into it any time
Soon.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
aw baby love you will be happier for this -an you mommy will be- in the long run keep us posted :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.