Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wish us luck I'm dropping her off at 1:20 pm surgery is at midnight and I pick her up tomorrow. She can't eat past noon so I gave her a big breakfast cant wait to finally have her done I've put it off forever. I'm really nervous because of her age (6 next month) I've posted most of this before but cant find the thread on my phone anyways wish us luck!

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
Best of luck! It will be over before you know it and you will feel relief she's done. I don't pick up my two until tomorrow either. We can sit here and worry a bit together.

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh good luck to your two too! They have day surgeries but they're all booked up so I had to go for the over night which I would have rather had her at home but I guess ninja will have a nice break lol she's been hormonal and they've been fighting a lot I hope she calms down a bit after the spay.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Good luck to her I'm sure she will be fine. Once she is all better we will have to get the two together, I'm sure Bijoux will be freaked but we will just call it trail by fire :p

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
The place I send them to is out of town and they always keep them over night. I like it because before I get them back they will have eaten, drank, and pottied and the vet is sure they are all right.

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My vet is 45 mins away but it's 24 hrs open so at least that puts my mind at ease knowing there's vets on the whole night.

Mooberry hopefully baby is more calm after lol she loves other chihuahuas it woul be fun to meet up!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Just wanted to let you know, i'm thinking of you and Baby love and will be waiting to hear back on how she is

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
I've been thinking of Baby!! I hope the surgery went well & she is already well on her way to feeling 100%. Let us know when you can how it went!

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I got a call saying the surgery went really well I have to pick her up at 1045 am can't wait! Everyones anxious to have her back home although I think ninjas enjoying being an only dog haha it's way too quiet without her!

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
baby has been sleeping in her bed since we got home growling at any pets that enter the room lol she got ground beef for dinner and gets her pain meds tmw morning for 3 days

the vets report said she was an excellent patient and a pleasure to have! they said when they went to the cage to open it she would jump in their arms and kiss them lol awww

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Aww, sounds like she's doing great & uhm feeling well? haha So Baby for her to growl at any pets entering the room. ;) I hope she is feeling up to par soon. So glad it's all over...you must be so relieved!!

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Yay!! Such a good feeling after a pet is "fixed" for me... I know if I play all my cards right they should never need to be under anesthetic again lol... too scary!!! Glad she made it through!!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts