Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I took Baby to see her brother yesterday, and it was SO CUTE to see them playing together (and fighting, had to separate them a few times!) Anyway, took some pics of it!

Baby and Riley on Riley's owner's lap, in one of their more docile moments :)

And the fighting starts...

Cute one of Baby running towards me

Riley by himself

Baby stole Ri's shoe!

Lol, I was totally suprised at how different they were. Riley would have been a lot smaller than Baby had his belly not been so big, and he had a shorter muzzle too. He was totally scared of people - Baby would run to people when they came along, tail wagging, but Riley wouldn't leave his owner's side, and was all shivery! He was such a Mummy's boy xD And I have such a floozie of a puppy!

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Awww....very cute photos. Baby and Riley do look like siblings, and having so much fun playing with each other. Can't believe Baby has grown so much and her ears are standing up.

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Oh my gosh when did Baby's ears stand?!?! She looks soo adorable and grown up!! :love5: I demand more Baby pics! ;)
Baby and Riley are soo adorable!! That's great that she got to play with her brother. I would love for Carl to meet his real sister!! She's 4 lbs full grown! :lol:
It's cool that Carl gets to see his parents from time to time though since they live next door. Although Mia likes to run around with them more than Carl does! ;)

·
Registered
314 Posts
Awesome photos! They are both beautiful. I love the one of Baby showing teeth!
Hugs!

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They stood up last weekend Katie! I kept meaning to take pictures, of her with her ears standing and her new harness, but kept forgetting xD She has a really long head, which looks even longer now her ears are up!

And her new harness will be her old harness soon, it's too smalllll. And her new one is too big. So I'm not sure what i'm gonna do in the space between her outgrowing her old one and growing into her new one :p

When she's fully grown, she'll get a Puppia, but not before!

·
Banned
705 Posts
Aww, Baby is so so cute. Her little brother's a sweetie too. My girls have very different temperaments. Tiani is an absolute floozie - wanting to meet everyone who walks near - dog or human. Whereas Pebbles is very shy and hides in her doggy bag if its too busy. One strange thing about Tiani - when we are out walking, if she see's a Chi, she's over there and licking and saying "hello" : all other breeds, she totally ignores. How can she possibly know the other dog is a Chi or not. But this is true!:D

·
Registered
262 Posts
awwww baby looks so different in every pic! her & her bro look really cute with their ears all stood up! do they get on? cos baby looked quite mean fighting with him!

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well, she only tried to kill him a few times :p She's very food driven though, whereas he wasn't, but she was stealing his toys, and he was protective of them xD Mostly they just chased eachother, and rolled about. Baby loves to show off her teeth though *rolls eyes*

Lol lebecron, my Baby loves on ALL people and ALL dogs. She has no fear at all!

·
Banned
728 Posts
OMG,how cute are they?Baby has grown so and she is simply luscious.I usuallly am noy fond of chi mixes but she and riipley are delightful!I wish Pearl's ears went up like theirs! boo hoo for mee. I forgot what she is crossedw ith/ is it brussels griffon or jack russells? I wish they had that in the states! enjoy your gorgeous puppy!xxxooo from Pearl to Baby!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts