Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
I know that I haven't been keeping everyone updated with news and so forth, so I thought I'd take a moment to pass on what I can :) There's a Dr. Appointment set up tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to that :) Hopefully all will go well. Please send any good vibes, or prayers you can spare my way :) We've also finally figured out the names we're going to use. for a boy, we'll name him after me so it would be Brian Lake. For a girl, we've decided on Kylie Paige. I just thought I'd take a moment to pass on the latest news.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jen said:
sending fantastic vibes your way :D i hope everything goes great at the doctor's appointment :) i really like the names you picked.

how are things going with you and connie?
Thanks very much Jen :) I'll send you a PM about what's going on with Connie and I. Anyone else who's curious about that can PM me for more info as well :)

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Hello and thanks for keeping us up-dated, I am sending all my positive thoughts your way and good luck to you. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I love the names you have picked....very nice.

·
Registered
5,493 Posts
Cute names! I think "K" names are becoming more popular these days... no surprise since it's the best letter in the alphabet :coolwink: My friend is due at the end of May and she's having a girl and naming her Kaelyn Brooke.
I hope everything goes well at the appointment tomorrow Brian! :wave: And I agree with everyone, very cute names.

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
congrats!! :D
seems like things are better with the two of you which is just wonderful!
and it's not too long til your little bundle of joy will be here!!! :D
thanks so much for letting us all be part of this :p

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
iluvmyvikin said:
congrats!! :D
seems like things are better with the two of you which is just wonderful!
and it's not too long til your little bundle of joy will be here!!! :D
thanks so much for letting us all be part of this :p
Sorry for taking so long for getting back to everyone... Things have been very busy for me lately. To start with I've had the flu. There's also been alot going on at work lately. I don't mind sharing with everyone at all. I just wish that I had more news to report. The latest is that the appointment was cancelled. She said that she had to send someone from her job to testify in court about when they were robbed last year... She was unable to find someone to cover for her to leave work. The appointment is rescheduled for the 9th, but they said if they could get her in sooner they would let her know

1 - 12 of 12 Posts