Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
What a bunch of angel faces. The only pics I have of Auggie from the breeder ( he was around 6 weeks ) , I can't post because they are in a different format. But sweet Vala let me email her one and it is the 1st one in my siggy she made :D

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
I don't have any puppy pics of Minx and Brooke as I got them both when they were 8 months & 13 months age. :cry: But I always looooove looking at everyone else's puppy pics. :lol:

·
Registered
615 Posts
I don't have any pictures of Amber as a baby as she was given to me as an adult. I bet she was such a cute baby too!

Well you have all seen him already but I will post him again! My new baby boy (I have no idea how old he is in this picture)

I'm going to take so many pictures of him you all are going to be sick of seeing him! I am really getting over that the chi im getting has changed because he is so cute! I'm so excited!!!

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Tucker's from the breeder

Here is the gallery I made from the breeder's pictures. You can see his daddy, mommy and grandma there. (Breeder website has practically the whole family tree!). http://www.pbase.com/brenb/babypics_from_breeder
Here are the baby ones: Tucker is on the right

This is the one that "sold" me!

Almost all his sable is gone. He has a few long black hairs on his ears and edges of his spots, and a little black ring on his tail.

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
oww this is wear i miss out but as mychiangels said i too love lookin at puppy pics! They're so cute i wana kiss them all!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts