Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so here is my porkie lol rio she is a big softie and her pics are long over due sorry for flooding i just got carried away-

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
I LOVE PUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MIXED OR PUREBRED THE PUG FACE IS TO DIE FOR!! My mother loves the breed and had 3 when we were little 2 black ones and an Fawn all sisters named Sassy Cassy and Massy. Massy was the Fawn girl. AHHH pugs are so nice to have in a family I miss it!

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Where are the pics of your dog who suffers from seizures (her name is Patch, I think)??? I saw that thread earlier and figured I'd reply later but now I can't find it. :?

What I wanted to say is that I fell in love with Patch. :love5: She has such a sweet face and kind of a funny, crooked mouth. I'm so glad she has such a loving family to care for her.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Rio looks like a fun little girl to have around :)
stefanie_farrell said:
pug x chi yeh lol :wave: shes such a cutie
When I was in line at the Post Office yesterday (looking at puppy photos that just came in the mail) the woman behind me asked about tico and said to look in her car on my way out because her 2 year old pugihuahua (ok, I just made that up) was in there waiting for her. I expected it to look like Rio... but it looked like a itty bitty little chi with a smooshed nose and big chi ears!

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
i just saw "puggles" they are so cute!! pugxbeagle. that was my second choice if i couldn't have a chi!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts