Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Baylee's bed arrived just a few minutes ago so Britney made herself comfortable so Baby B knows what you do in a bed....

At night when you want to be a pain in the butt for Crystal, you can sit up in bed...

You can be a good girl and lay in it...

And it's also good for cleaning yourself too!!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Oh wow! I love love love it! Love the colors and the design, it's soo pretty! Baylee will be a little princess! :D If Britney doesn't steal it from her, that is. ;)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Looks like you need another bed. ha! So cute!

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you ladies, forgot to take an extra pic of the cushion pillow. The opposite side of it is just white. It's a very comfy soft bed, it must be since Britney is sleeping in it as I type this. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Oh Crystal... I'd just go ahead and order 2 more..lol Yanno, Butter needs one also, and little Baylee must have a bed too! :coolwink: Britney, you go girl!!

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Gorgeous!
LOL looks like Britney has claimed that one though, so i agree i think you need more of them. haha!!
Britney is so adorable in it too. x

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What do you expect, she's the Queen! If she wants to try out the bed, I can't stop herrrr! LOL :lol: It's nice and hidden in the closet now, and will stay there til little miss Baylee comes home :)

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you everyone! I've got her bed, blankets, bowls, and pen either already here or on their way. The pen will also be great to put outside so they can all hangout in and subathe :)

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Love it! Baylee is going to be nice and cozy in there... If she can get her big sister out of it! Lol! :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts