Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am baby sitting today, or should I say mom and dad sitting...

My neighbor had to go out of town so I am watching Gidget and Gizmo for them...

They are wondering around my house like crazy little critters...

right now I am VERY glad I only have Gadget... I would go mad in this little house with more...

They are doing good... I do know they are pacing because 1 thir mom and dad are gone and 2 they are in a different hjouse with a different dog...

Last night they stayed at home alone and this morning I went and got them and brought them over here for a while... they are starving for attention...

I finally got them to settle down... Gidget found a nila bone of Gadget's(he doesn't like it) and I let her have it... she is lying here on the couch chowing on it...

Gizmo is on one side of me and Gadget is shivering on the other side of me... He does this shiver thing every time Gizmo is too close to mommy...

He will be ok... he just needs more mommmy love...

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Yes, I would love to see Gadget's family again. :wink:

Does Gadget shiver when Gidget is close too, or just when his dad is?

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
Gadget isn't use to sharing Mom I sometimes think I would like to have another but I really don't know how Auggie would take it :roll:

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
awwww. after a week or more they tend to warm up to one another. before you know it they are doing zoomies throughout out the house

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
He has been around his mom and dad everyday for months and he still shivers when dad is on my lap and he is close to him...

He doesn't do that much shivering when mom is around me but usually his mom isn't sitting on my lap...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts