Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
3,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gadget lost his first 3 baby teeth yesterday and tonight....

I got all but 1 of them... I was so happy that I finally got his k-9 tooth..
The first one I couldn't find...

HE is hurtin tho... I am going to go get him a teething ring and freeze it...

He didn't even want his popcorn...

· Registered
3,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
They start losing the teeth when they are around 4 to 5 months old...

My vet said it was ok to give them poppcorn.. just not a lot of it.. I usually give gadget the fluffy part... no hulls... I asked my vet about the regular microwave popcorn.. you know the butter kind.. he said is was ok just don't give them alot of it... he usually gets a totaly of about 3 to 4 kernals.

· Registered
7,106 Posts
yeah :wink: you don't find any of their teeth because they swallow them ....and then they come out of course :D :D

i HATE dentists ......i have a childhood trauma about them :?

they were pulling a tooth when my anesthesia has worked out :shock: :shock: they had me waiting for 2 hours !! i was screaming like crazy and then he said if you don't shut up i will slap you :shock:
i HATE dentists.........

kisses nat

· Registered
749 Posts
xx-nathalie-xx said:
yeah :wink: you don't find any of their teeth because they swallow them ....and then they come out of course :D :D

i HATE dentists ......i have a childhood trauma about them :?

they were pulling a tooth when my anesthesia has worked out :shock: :shock: they had me waiting for 2 hours !! i was screaming like crazy and then he said if you don't shut up i will slap you :shock:
i HATE dentists.........

kisses nat

OMG...I would have told him if you don't give me more anesthesia, I'll slap YOU!!! Geez what a fart (only word I could think of that wouldn't get me in trouble.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.