Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gadget lost his first 3 baby teeth yesterday and tonight....

I got all but 1 of them... I was so happy that I finally got his k-9 tooth..
The first one I couldn't find...

HE is hurtin tho... I am going to go get him a teething ring and freeze it...

He didn't even want his popcorn...

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
i found one of Lady's she was chewing something on the couch i looked and behold it was one of her rear baby teeth. I know she had another loose one its gone no clue as to what she did with it

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
poor baby! i feekl for him. i'm miserable my wisdom tooth is trying to come in and there is no room in the back for it to come through and i'm in some serious pain....

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
They start losing the teeth when they are around 4 to 5 months old...

My vet said it was ok to give them poppcorn.. just not a lot of it.. I usually give gadget the fluffy part... no hulls... I asked my vet about the regular microwave popcorn.. you know the butter kind.. he said is was ok just don't give them alot of it... he usually gets a totaly of about 3 to 4 kernals.

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
yeah :wink: you don't find any of their teeth because they swallow them ....and then they come out of course :D :D

i HATE dentists ......i have a childhood trauma about them :?

they were pulling a tooth when my anesthesia has worked out :shock: :shock: they had me waiting for 2 hours !! i was screaming like crazy and then he said if you don't shut up i will slap you :shock:
i HATE dentists.........

kisses nat

·
Registered
936 Posts
xx-nathalie-xx said:
yeah :wink: you don't find any of their teeth because they swallow them ....and then they come out of course :D :D

i HATE dentists ......i have a childhood trauma about them :?

they were pulling a tooth when my anesthesia has worked out :shock: :shock: they had me waiting for 2 hours !! i was screaming like crazy and then he said if you don't shut up i will slap you :shock:
i HATE dentists.........

kisses nat

OMG...I would have told him if you don't give me more anesthesia, I'll slap YOU!!! Geez what a fart (only word I could think of that wouldn't get me in trouble.

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
hehe i must remember the word :D

yeah i would have....only problem was ....i was 8 :D :D and quite intimidated.......at that point i was still a sweety :D

kisses nat

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
xx-nathalie-xx said:
hehe i must remember the word :D

yeah i would have....only problem was ....i was 8 :D :D and quite intimidated.......at that point i was still a sweety :D

kisses nat
if i was your mom the ol dr. woulda got a foot up his tushy. :x no one talks to my kid like that.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts