Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The past couple weeks, Bella has been losing teeth. Not like little ones, but the big ones. It almost looks like three teeth in one..sorry, don't know the technical name for it. She has lost two of those, and then this tiny one yesterday. I see her doing this funky thing with her tongue and then it will plop out onto the ground and she gets so excited afterwards. I thought that her baby teeth should already be gone. She is a little over 6 months now. Is this normal??

Thanks!!

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Yeah, some pups are late bloomers when it comes to teeth. As long as they're coming out that is the important thing. ;) Marley lost his molars last week & he'll be 27 weeks tomorrow....

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Darla is 5 months, and i havent noticed any teeth coming out at all?
Too early maybe?
Am hoping i can keep one, sad as that may seem, lol xxx

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Quigley has not lost any yet either. The vet says it may take longer for the tinies. I love Belle Luna's tutu. She is such a beautiful baby girl. Quigley is smitten.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Quigley has not lost any yet either. The vet says it may take longer for the tinies. I love Belle Luna's tutu. She is such a beautiful baby girl. Quigley is smitten.
Haha, well Bella is single and Mama gives her approval to date Quigley because he is just DARLING and tiny:):) But thank you..and as for her teeth, they just started falling out like last week. I looked in her mouth and I don't see anywhere in there that looks like she lost one?! It's weird! Haha

Darla is 5 months, and i havent noticed any teeth coming out at all?
Too early maybe?
Am hoping i can keep one, sad as that may seem, lol xxx
I just noticed them. I have heard that many times they may swallow them?? I don't know..but she didn't. Everytime I have seen her lick around with her tongue and then it flies out and she goes nuts! Haha..But I kept her three that I found:):)

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
I think Quigley has a girl friend. LOL. He is so happy. His happy dance is too cute.

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
That's hilarious that she gets all excited...makes no sense to me at all! LOL. She sounds like such a cutie. When my little one was losing some of her teeth, there was one that was hanging out of her mouth by like, a thread of flesh. I was so grossed out by it that I finally gave it a little tug and it came right out. She didn't seem to notice or care. I think she still has some baby teeth too, that may need to be pulled =(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts