Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Baby turned 8 this summer...on the 29th of July :) Here are some pictures!
He is doing very well and is super healthy and living a good life with his loose knees :p you guys remember I decided not to do the luxating patellar operation :)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Happy Belated 8 year birthday Baby !!! that cake is just gorgeous and I bet it was delicious too :). I love the baby blue SL harness and the baby blue teddy. Baby is so cute . that pic of him with his tounge out in front of the cake is my favorite

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Happy birthday Baby! Hi Ann Helen! It's been so long. Baby is looking so handsome these days and what a cake!? He's one spoiled man. The Tiffi blu harness is gorgeous! I think in the pics you have it on backwards? The blue color really suits Baby. Thanks for dropping by and spoiling us with Baby pics, we miss you guys!

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you so much ladies !!!

We miss you too, have to get in here more often !!

Hihi yes oh that cake hihi..I special ordered it for his day..and Baby got his meaty treats hihi :) The Tiffany blue harness is on the right way Chiluv, it*s the one with the sidebow :)

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Okay, I have the nouveau bow style. And the bow sits on the opposite of where Baby's is sitting. And the harness should lay flush with the chest, not stick out. I think if the under belly side is where the chest is then that's why it sticks out lol. It has to be turned around. When my girls are facing me, the bow is on my left side.

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Aww thanks so much to all of you ladies, our chi sisters in here hihihi :D

Chiluv: I still don*t understand what you mean, but I will look into it hihi.

Debrawade, thank you..I am very well :) totally in love with my boy and very tired haha, he is very spoiled :p

Hope all is well with everyone !!!

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Hi AnnHelen it's great to hear from you, I'm so glad that baby is doing ok with his knees. Belated birthday wishes to him. His birthday cake is amazing it looks like he was truly spoils. xx

1 - 13 of 13 Posts