Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, on the floor anyway :p She had her second jab yesterday, and the vet said it would be ok if I took her into my garden, provided I was supervising!

She was real nervous at first, but after a few minutes, she was bounding about like mad!

I think this was my favourite shot :)

Aww check out those puppy dog eyes!

A little pup in a big world...

Mmmn, tasty flowers!

Haha mom, try photographing me now!

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lol, she's like a mini tank. No fear whatsoever, eats everything (although she was sick this morning after eating a piece of tissue) and I swear its so difficult trying to prise her jaws open when she's got something she shouldn't have! And when i'm holding her and she wriggles, it's so hard to keep hold of her :p

If she was bigger, i'd probably be quite scared xD

·
Banned
705 Posts
She's so cute. I just love the way her ears fold over at the tips.

How much does she weigh now? You can see she's growing nicely.

Fran.:)

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Lol, her ears are working their way up! her left one is almost there :p I'm sure they'll both be up in a few weeks! Although I'm going to miss her 'one up one down' look xD

The vet said she weighed 1.4 kg, which is about 3lbs :) I'm really happy with how she's grown actually, as originally she was the runt of the litter, about half the size of her siblings! I was worried about her, but she eats like a horse so I have no worry anymore xD

I think her Jack Russell side is really showing in her behavior though!

·
Banned
705 Posts
She'll be keeping you busy then.lol. I've heard Jack Russells can be quite a handful. Nice to have a bit of character though! She's got a mischievous look about her. Just so cute!!!

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
She is adorable! Everything is new to her on the outside....Baby's ears are too cute - they fold down just like Bella's ears when she is tired.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
She's 10 weeks old, 11 weeks this coming tuesday, and I didn't let her in the garden until now because she wasn't vaccinated, and we get a lot of foxes :p

Also, I have a huge garden, and no fencing on one side :p

And I'm house training her on puppy pads? She's pretty good on them, only really goes to the toilet in the utility room now where her pads are, although she doesn't always hit them perfectly :p

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Wow she sounds like a smartie- already doing well with potty-training!!
My little Mia isn't doing so well with the potty-training, lol. When she's in my bedroom she knows to run to the pad in the corner, but anywhere else it's a lost cause ;) And she's 3.5 months old!! I think I'm just giving her too much freedom.

That's very good of you not to let her outside until she was vaccinated. You never know what kind of strange diseases she could've picked up! Better to be safe than sorry :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts