Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:evil: Ok so I was meant to go out today but my mum had to leave early for work so I had to watch my lil bro (6) for an hour until his dad came to pick him up at 1pm. Anyway 4 pm and were sitting here and still NO SIGN OF HIS DAD, phone rings and its him saying ONCE AGAIN he cant come today as he has something far more important then looking after his son :roll: I said but I was going out but obviously his plans are more important than mine. I said we had no bread in the house as my mum thought my lil bro was going out with his dad and I would eat out ect and Im a hopeless cook so his reply was "I'll call steven (my twin) and get him to come round) :roll:
Anyway my mum called and I told her and she said dotn worry bout going shops as Steven (my twin) is going to bring kebab at 6;30. So we had lunch (easy for me to do lol sandwiches and fruit) and its now 8 oclock and I havent heard off steven!!!) So I thought Id go and give the cooking a go. The lil bro said he wanted noodles and it said pour 500ml of hot water into a bowl. I searched high and low-near and far (evan in the bathroom?!?!) But found no measuring jug-im hopeless at units. But I remebered that a pop drink is 300ml so it shouldnt be much more than that! :roll: So I poured boiling hot water into a glass and SMASHHHHHH! It went flying in half, bloody thing coulda took my eye balls out. And so NO NOODLES! Now Iv found loadsa food but Im afraid I am only Microwave friendly lol I dont do the oven unless its bacon, and before you ask Steven ate it all this morning! So what do I do??? Cook? Help!!!!! The little on eis so fussy I showed him all these microwave dinner -tuna and pasta bake ect.. hes not having none of it :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
I would call out for pizza or make eggs or mac&cheeze. Mac&cheeze is my specialty lol. You don't need the already made stuff with powder cheeze it's so easy without it. You just grab some noodles, butter, and cheeze (slices will work...I have a block of it in the fridge for emergancies), oh and milk too. Just put water in a pot, bring it to a boil, pour in the noodles, wait until they're soft (I poke em with a fork and if they stick and don't feel hard to the touch, they're done). Pour out the water in a strainer, put in a spoon full of butter, put in as much cheeze as you want and add just a LITTLE bit of milke. Stir it all up and BOOM mac&cheeze. Gaige and Dawn love it!

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sara you shoulda seen my efforts at sausage and mash in the microwave :shock: NOPE he didnt eat it lol
Steven just walked in the door, with no kebab, said he was confused as he didnt have any money! :roll:
lol anyway thought Id treat me and my bro to chinese lol Aromatic crisy duck with pancakes and all hat fancy stuff lol :wave:

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Aww, bless your heart. Sounds like they really took advantage of you. A dad not taking responsibility for their child is a pet peeve of mine. I had lots of experience in that area when mine were growing up, but that's a whole different story and we won't go there right now.

Glad you were able to get him some food, without burning down the kitchen. LOL - just kidding. :lol:

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
It's the dad I'm annoyed with. So his kid should be everybody's responsibility except his, right? I don't even know the guy and I can't stand him. :x

Glad you made out okay with the duck. You should learn to make one or two things really well so you will always be able to look after yourself (and your little bro if necessary). Scrambled eggs might be a good place to start. Hard to mess 'em up and they always taste yummy. Plus, you can add stuff (like cheese) to fancy them up a bit. :wave:

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Rachael Polachek said:
It's the dad I'm annoyed with. So his kid should be everybody's responsibility except his, right? I don't even know the guy and I can't stand him. :x

Glad you made out okay with the duck. You should learn to make one or two things really well so you will always be able to look after yourself (and your little bro if necessary). Scrambled eggs might be a good place to start. Hard to mess 'em up and they always taste yummy. Plus, you can add stuff (like cheese) to fancy them up a bit. :wave:
Thanks Racheal!! I can make scrambled egg, why didnt I think of that! Hes not my dad, hes my lil bros dad. But I never knew my dad- well he didnt wanna know me lol so I guess I just see it as normal?! :?

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
awww my mum just rang, she sounds really upset about the whole day. She needs to work, else how would I have the chi but its not fair her having to worry if ma lil bro's dad has turned up or not. Its really heartbreaking to see your lil bro crying cuse his dad never turned up :(
Ow well, hes in our bad books so he has defenatly gotta watch ma bro tommorow, else I wont be able to pick my pup up as nobody can watch my bro :( My mum will think of something-mums are heros!

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
oh boy, i know how frustrating it can be not knowing a whole lot about cooking...i almost burnt down my house 3 times when i lived back home in NY. once with a cake (put the mix in a pizza pan...i wanted a round cake), once with popcorn (set it on 10 minutes), and once with a grilled cheese in the microwave(i thought if it took 15 minutes to cook on the stove, it took 15 minutes to make in the micro) the house stunk like burnt cheese for 2 days. to this day, i still get picked on because of it :lol:

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Stef, I am so sorry that you are having this problem.. I hope it gets better for you....

Yummy chinese food.... I love it.. hardly get it because nobody in my house likes it...

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
stefanie_farrell said:
Rachael Polachek said:

Thanks Racheal!! I can make scrambled egg, why didnt I think of that! Hes not my dad, hes my lil bros dad. But I never knew my dad- well he didnt wanna know me lol so I guess I just see it as normal?! :?
I knew from what you'd said earlier that he's not YOUR dad. It's YOUR dad's loss for not wanting to know you. How can a dad not want to know a terrific kid like you??? :?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts