Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I've ordered some Bach rescue remedy for Molly to help with her anxieties with other dogs, walks and generally going outside! She gets so anxious when I take her outside especially when she meets other dogs she goes way way way over her threshold of tolerance to the point she doesn't even want to smell the treat I have which she usually goes wild for. I've done lots of research and read some great things about it which is very encouraging.

So, can anybody let me know how you administer it? Also how much do you give and how often is safe (she's 20 weeks old)? Is a daily dose okay?

I've read conflicting advice about if you can administer it on food or not - anyone know the score on this?

Thanks, as always, so much for your advice x

·
Premium Member
9,990 Posts
I just put a few drops inside Huly (my cat's) mouth if he is having a moment.

Another good one to try if Rescue Remedy does not work is Animal Essentials Traquilty Blend

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
I used it only a few times, and then I just put 4 drops on the tongue. Some dogs react well to it, and others it doesn't seem to help at all??? Try it and see. The pheramone collars and spray also work like that. Some help alot, and others it doesn't seem to phase.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts