Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for not being around lately, my home computer crashed, and I lost everything on it, including my favorites list, pictures dating back to when my kids were babies, and all of my music. :( Hubby gave me my early Christmas gift of a nice new laptop so I am finally back! :D

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Ohhhh sorry to hear about losing your pictures. You might want to look into a external hard drive to store pictures on. They are pretty reasonable in electronic stores. It plugs into your laptop with a usb cord. Keeps your laptop memory free also. I take tons of pictures and they add up fast. Glad you are back to Chi People

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Welcome back, I feel bad for you losing your photos, I had this happen to me about 4 years back, I lost christmas day pics and everything :( I back all my pics up now on cds

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Losing a computer stinks! Glad to have you back though :) :) Hopefully you can get a bit more off that old computer. I need to back mine up so good reminder I guess :)

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
I hate to hear that. I have only had one shut down on me like that and lost most everything.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Welcome back! I had this happen to me as well. Lost everything. :( I still have the hard drive. I'm determined to find someone who can recover my pics!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts