Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fudge has had a bad stomach for almost a week so today we decided to see the vet and also check out his eye.

He got some diet food that he really likes, and his poo looks better already! The eye turned out to be a cherry eye, so surgery seems to be in store for us :(

Anyway, here is a pic of Fudge feeling sorry for himself afterwards!

The bandage is from where they took a blood sample to see if his rabies shot worked. He was really good with the needle, but he went ballistic when they tried to put on the bandage. Squealed like a pig!

You might also notice he's lost some weight. :(

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Fudge is so cute! Love his ears! Hope is stomach is getting better now he has the diet food! And good luck for the surgery :(

·
Registered
355 Posts
I hope it's smooth sailing for Fudge from now on. Good luck with the cherry eye surgery. It's funny how some critters can't handle having their legs wrapped - the first time I used leg wraps on my mule, Pete, he must've though I tied him to the floor of the barn, because I couldn't get him to take a step! It was before the days when everybody had interwebz and a camcorder, but today it would have been viral!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts