Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so were back from getting married in Las vegas. wont bore you with lots of writing lol we had a fantastic time and i would advise you all to visit :p its stunning.
some of the chapel photographers photos :)
me and my brother

·
Registered
4,939 Posts
Awwww Louise congrats!!!!! Seen your pics on FB, it makes me wanna get wed over there more than ever!

So many different wedding chapels lol, it looks amazing and such a 'fun' wedding, loved the boys Converse and you look amazing.

The pic with the Little White Chapel sign and the one on your FB underneath the Vegas sign is FAB!

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Oh you guys look great! Your dress is beautiful :love2:
Isn't that the same wedding chapel Britney went to?

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you every one :) were planning our next trip there all ready so much we didn't get to do!
Yeah it is the chapel britney got married in, the OH is a massive britney spears fan :\ lol
The kc name still hasn't been fully given to me but meh I'm not good with secrets lol its not the end of the world if I have to change my siggy :p

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Wow what a beautiful bride you were!
Gorgeous dress, hair, and makeup!
You both make a lovely couple, and loving the guys converse aswell. lol.

I would love to see Vegas too, looks fab!
Anyhow congrats!!!!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Congratulations! The pics are just beautiful, gorgeous dress and you certainly wear it very well..Fits you perfectly.. Quite a handsome couple you are..:)

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Ditto wot I already posted on FB, stunningly beautiful, I bet a lot of brides wished they looked as good as you..

and I love the name Lowenchi,

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Congrats to you both you are a gorgeous couple May the lord bless you both many years of happiness.. Loved the video!!!
been there a few years back to a friends wedding love las vegas!!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
You look beautiful! Congratulations! You make a lovely couple. :)

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Ahhhh.....you are a gorgeous bride, and your dress is one of the prettiest I have ever seen, just beautiful. You and your brother look alike:) hope you had a great time. How long did u get to stay? Isn't Vegas fun. I haven't been in years.

Lori

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thank you every one :) we only stayed for 1 week! was definitely not long enough, been back to work today :( what a shock lol

1 - 20 of 21 Posts