Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its been a while since I've posted, a few months ago I experianced a pretty life altering trama in my opinion and found it diffcult to do anything. With the new year here and some soul searching I'm gonna try getting back into being social again.
So with out further ado here are the pics, there not all chi's so I hope that its ok I posted them here.

First, of course, is Blaze. My rock who with out her I dont know if I would have made it through the year.

My 3 Blitz the pom, Blaze, and the rescue Diesel. When we got him we estimated him being around 8 weeks so this is a while after we've had him.

Diesel and Blaze

We went with a friend of mine and the other 2 are her dogs, we love going on hikes with our whole pack. Cant wait to get back to doing it

After a long day it was cuddle time!

These 2 are just of Diesel

Well there they are! Looking forward to getting to know all the new members and catching up on all I missed!

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you! He is quite the ham when it comes to taking photos I thjink he likes it a little to much. Blazse hates having her pic taken most of the time she makes the goofiest faces after about 50 I get a good one or 2 lol

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Thank you! He is quite the ham when it comes to taking photos I thjink he likes it a little to much. Blazse hates having her pic taken most of the time she makes the goofiest faces after about 50 I get a good one or 2 lol
I love the first picture of Blaze too. That look with the tilted head is one I get from Jaxx quite often. I call it his "what you talking about" face.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
She does that everytime I say, "Are you hungry?" They have some of the best donuts in Michigan where that pic was taking and she was waiting for her piece lol

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh Jaxx! Such a big personality in a lil body! I adore his nose its the same color as Blaze's nose so I'm a little biased lol How old is the little man now?

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
I've missed you. :love5:

I'm so happy you rescued Diesel, what a handsome pup he is! :love2:
All of your pups look great, your friend's dogs are very nice too.
I enjoyed all of the pictures so much.

I'm really sad to hear that you went through difficult times, but it
sounds like your attitude is in check and you are moving forward.
If you ever want to talk about anything at all, I'm here. Hugs.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you Rocky, Blitz is a head turner for sure and he is such a ladies man I taught him to smile when he was really young so thats his go to trick and it works everytime, you cant help but smile back!

LS,
I missed you too! I might just take you up on that offer.
Diesel has been a great addition to our family to know where he came from and to see the pure love an joy he has is amazing to me.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
What is Diesel's story exactly? I'd like to hear it if you have time.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Your pack is gorgeous
Different breeds of all sizes! Do they all get along well?
My two chihuahuas sometimes bully my poor little pom

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
You have very beautiful dogs. Blazer is very pretty, she reminds me of Chanel!;)

BTW - welcome back! I am Cindy, live in MA and have a two year old chi named "Angel!" I also have a golden retriever and a cat!

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Cindy, they are sisters from different mothers. lol ;)
I wish they could meet, oh the cute pictures we could take! :love5:

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks everyone! Blaze and Chanel are sisters from different mothers lol, could you imagine those 2 together!? The pics would be amazing.
Diesels story is we were driving to Detroit for a tigers game we had tickets too. While we were driving down the freeway we seen this little thing on the side of the road and I thought, " Oh no somebody hit that poor little dog, an just before we passed him the little guy popped up and start walking so we pulled over and scooped him up. He was young 6-8 weeks the vet said. He was so skinny and dehydrated and had a severe case of parasites. We treated him got some meat on his bones and he' s been an amazing addition to the family ever since. He' s around 5 months in those pics. He' s about 9 months now.
All the dogs you see get along famously, Blaze actually raised all of them, meaning she' s seen each one of them grow up and she takes her mommy role seriously. Makes sure to clean everyone's faces and keeps an eye on everyone, make sure they are all accounted for during hikes etc

1 - 20 of 23 Posts