Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's cold and wet here today, but The Chi Wee's (-Jade, she wouldn't come out, lol) insisted on going out back for a run and some fun. So I took a few pics to share. :)

Ignore the tags still on their clothes, I was too lazy to take them off. :lol:

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Oh my lord, how cute is that??? Chance looks so sweet in that hoodie, I could just die. The girls are precious as always. Jade was the smart one, huh??? Great pics, I've really missed seeing them honey!!!

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Wow what a nice big yard you have!!
The girls look great too!!
Having a romp with the neighbor dog.
Im nuts about Gia especially!!

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Aww T love the pics.
The clothes on them are too cute!!
Love chances wee face too in that hoodie.
Look how small they look in the big back yard too, lol x
Just precious, love them. x

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh my lord, how cute is that??? Chance looks so sweet in that hoodie, I could just die. The girls are precious as always. Jade was the smart one, huh??? Great pics, I've really missed seeing them honey!!!
Thank you Robin! Doesn't he have the sweetest little face!?! He's such a sweet little baby boy! I think Jade decided that it's too cold, and nothing was exciting enough to mess with all of that. :lol:

Wow what a nice big yard you have!!
The girls look great too!!
Having a romp with the neighbor dog.
Im nuts about Gia especially!!
I had my back yard fenced in at the beginning of last Summer. It was a great investment. I was having to take them walking everyday, and in the Texas heat that can be tough at times. Plus they can only go so far before the poop out on me. :lol: I was ending up trading off carrying one or more before the walk was over. :lol: This way they can roam around at their own pace, sniff everything out, and run around and chase each other. The dog you see that they are chasing on the fence line is Buster. Our neighbors Weenie Dog. They don't like him much. :lol:

Gia is a beauty, isn't she. She is such a sweet little girl too. She was so hyper as a puppy, but she has turned out to be such a calm little lover. She still likes her play time, but she is attached at my hip these days. I absolutely love her coloring, and she has the cutest little classic Chi face.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Aww T love the pics.
The clothes on them are too cute!!
Love chances wee face too in that hoodie.
Look how small they look in the big back yard too, lol x
Just precious, love them. x
Thank you Terri! :) I got such a great deal on those cute little clothes. Perfect for our weather. Chance has the sweetest little face, and his personality matches. He's an Angel. Yeah, they kinda get lost in the back yard. I'm sure it looks like a Jungle to them. :lol: But it gives them so much room to run around. They don't have to worry about getting their exercise with all of that space. :lol: Sometime they get lost in the grass. :lol:

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
T- Fabulous pics of the wee ones! I love Chance's little hoodie and his face is just so perfect. You always have the best pictures of your gang. Jade was very wise indeed to want to spend time in her nice cozy house! Please post more pics.

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Gorgeous pics Teresa! I especially love Lexie and Chance's outfits, they are too cute! Is that the neighbors dog they're playing with? How cute, what kind of dog do the neighbors have?

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
T- Fabulous pics of the wee ones! I love Chance's little hoodie and his face is just so perfect. You always have the best pictures of your gang. Jade was very wise indeed to want to spend time in her nice cozy house! Please post more pics.
Thank you Lysa! :) I just love Chance's little face. I go into melt down mode every time he looks at me. :lol: I have been slacking so bad with pics lately. Seems I never have enough time. Jade came to the door, then ran back inside. Between the cold and Buster out there, she said, "No Way!" :lol:

I will try to get some more pics very soon. Now they are all bundled up in their blankie's sleeping after all that excitement. :lol:

Gorgeous pics Teresa! I especially love Lexie and Chance's outfits, they are too cute! Is that the neighbors dog they're playing with? How cute, what kind of dog do the neighbors have?
Thank you Val! :) I got about 14 outfits recently at Petco for such a good deal. Yeah, that is Buster running the fence line. He pesters the heck out of them every time they go out back. :lol: He wants to come in the fence and play but he's so big and bulky, and wants to land slide into them when he plays. I'm afraid he'll hurt them. If he would just calm down it would be fine.

Oh, he's a Weenie Dog. Cute as a button!

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Gosh I love your little chis.. they really make me want a smooth coat!! Gia is one of my favs too!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Gosh I love your little chis.. they really make me want a smooth coat!! Gia is one of my favs too!
Thank you Cathryn! Your's make me want a long coat! :) Gia would be my closest to a LC, she has super thick hair that you can run your fingers through.

Gia is such a pretty little Chi. I just love her coloring, and her look. I always wanted a Chocolate, and a White, so I decided to combine the colors. :lol:

I have always been partial to the classic red fawns, but needed a color breaker in there. :lol: That's how Gia and Jade came along. :wink:

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Teresa your babies are so darn cute! Their outfits are adorable! What a wardrobe those little ones have! ;)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
awww too cute! look at em running about in the grass! haha :D
Thank you! :) They just love their running time!

Teresa your babies are so darn cute! Their outfits are adorable! What a wardrobe those little ones have! ;)
Thank you Lisa! :) They have so many clothes, and wear them so seldom. :lol: It was too cold to go naked this morning, though.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
What great pictures T !!! I miss me some Jade though. :) and so does Brody as he puts his right eye up to the screen and says "where's my baby?!" ha.

I love the ones of them running the face with Mr Weenie. So cute.

Their outfits are adorable!! Love their little hoodies. How do you stand the cuteness. :)

Brodysmom

1 - 20 of 24 Posts