Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was so lovely yesterday (slight wind, sunny but still relatively cool) that I took the family out back for a little impromtu picnic. Brought out some treats (pork cartilage from some ribs from the previous night) and took the camera for some pics.

All three showing signs of March madness.

Superpup! aka Pearlie-kins

"Are they following me?"

Tilly chowing down on some cartilage

"Almost got it..."

Anti-climactic

I don't know if it's the spay or the fact that I've supplemented her diet with cooked meats, but Tilly has filled out a bit. In fact, I'd say she probably has hit the 3 lb mark or is just under it.

Pearl is a doll, and Boo loves to play with her, but Tilly has a special relationship with him. You hardly ever see them apart, especially during nap time where Tilly can be mostly commonly found sleeping on top of Boo. Sometimes she'll be sleeping on top of Boo as he sleeps on me, making a napping "pyramid" of sorts.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
I am loving the March Madness! Such wonderful shots of them... super pup is awesome. Thanks for sharing them with us..

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
I love your pups - they are all gorgeous and so cute. They look so happy and having fun outside on a beautiful day. The last photo is precious.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
These pics just made my day. Gorgeous!!! I love them all. Sooooooooooooooo cute!!!

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
You make a beautiful family. What wonderful memories you are making together!
I know you have been through some very rough times, but days like this make it all worthwhile :)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
oh my! the "Anti-climactic" pic is fab! its hilarious how shes sitting and chewing LOL :D loving the picnic hehehe ^___^

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
They are all so cute playing! Adorable crew! Tilly looks great! She has definitely filled out some. Their growth from 8 months to a year goes unnoticeable to most. But the 13 month old lil growth spurt always does the little ones wonders. It really makes a difference. Hard to notice on the "bigger" ones, but noticeable on the smaller ones. She is going to town on her goodie. :lol: Pearl is a doll, and Boo is an Angel! Love the pics, and thank you for the update. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts