Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is absolutely BEAUTIFUL out today, so we headed into the back yard to stretch our legs :)

So many leaves, so little time!

Couple action shots:

Brotherly love <3

My rock-climbing hooligans:

And - Fin likes to "hunt" his siblings. Crouches down and prepares to attack ;)

And a good sign it was going to be nice from last night - a stunning sunset!

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
We made 60+ degrees in Joliet today. Wow! Beautiful blue skies, just a little bit of wind. We had severe winds during the later part of the week, so this is nice. High winds make me tired! House creaks and groans, making the dogs bark!!

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks all. It's gotten pretty windy now, so it's beautiful - as long as you're inside, otherwise it's freaking cold lol. But it has been SUPER windy here the last week, which is usual around here for the fall/winter, but the sunshine is certainly a nice change.

My camera is a Nikon D3100, though the sunset photo is taken with an old Kodak point-and-shoot that's about 9 years old and still just about the best camera ever for what it is :D

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks :) Yes, they all have beautiful shiny coats. Fin's adult coat is coming in and I've noticed in the last couple days in particular that he's very silky shiny now instead of the puppy fluffy from before...he has a beautiful coat like his siblings.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Beautiful photos and loving the action shots. Looks like everyone was enjoying the nice weather and had some fun, especially the pups.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
beautiful pics ! I really love that action shot how you caught them in mid air. :).
and, haha. love how Fin is hunting his siblings in that crouching position. Minnie does that with squirrels , or bunnies

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you. Tinkerbell now has to eat veterinary food, she has chronic pancreatitis so it has to be vet-issued only extreme low fat. Before that, she ate Orijen Six Fish for many many years. Gizmo eats Orijen Six Fish, and Finley gets Orijen Puppy but will move to Six Fish when he's old enough. They get mostly kibble with just a smidge of canned wet food to keep it interesting for them, which we change up with each new can and rotate through a bunch, but they're all high quality, no-grain holistic types.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts