Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To make a long story short, my father in law had a lil companion, best friend named Tutti. This past weekend, his daughter was leaving, and accidentally ran over tutti, the entire thing was such a tragic accident. When we rushed her to the vet, they told us that there was nothing they could do, as she had 2 broken legs, tail, pelvis, and internal damage. The vet suggested we put her down.

We now want to help out my father in law in finding him a new best friend. I am in Nova Scotia Canada, and would greatly appreciate any information anyone can give us on finding a breeder in this area....for particularly a lasa, maltese, XChihuahua....any small dog breed.

We know we cannot replace Tutti, but we really want to get my father in law a new best friend, whom my father in law can share his love with.

PLease PM me with any information, I would greatly appreciate it

Thanks for reading this

Cherie

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you....I hope so too

ALso, not sure if this is the right place to post this. but i am going to try to put it as many places possible. :cry:

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Sorry to hear of your father-in-law's loss. I hope you can find him a little friend soon. Maybe try googling " chihuahua rescue " etc.

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
So sorry to hear about tutti. How tragic. I hope you can find your father in law a new dog. :( If I come across any of that cross, I'll pm you.

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
what a heartbreaking story. i'm so sorry.

i was ready to suggest a nova scotia duck tolling retriever (gorgeous and great breed) then i seen you want a small dog. i'm not sure where to find any in your area sorry...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts