Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
Soooooo every morning Braxton is always the last to finish her food, and Ava is one of the first. And after she's done she goes over to try and steal Braxi's food, which is quite hilarious!! And never works in her favor, however her attempts are just too funny 馃構here we go!
Hey good looking whatcha got in that bowl View attachment 47169
Just one bite pleazzz!! View attachment 47177
I will paw you in your head! View attachment 47185
I can roll over hehe I will do tricks! View attachment 47193
I'm an ankle biter View attachment 47201
Mom I give up...she won't share wit me View attachment 47209

Never a dull moment in this house lol. The end馃槉

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

Registered
Haha that is too cute ! Miss diva Ava good try maybe next time!馃槈馃槈 Evie does the same thing to armani although she just goes under him since she's smaller n puts her butt in front of his face lol

Administrator
Aww Ava is a good girl for asking so nicely, my pups would just stick their heads in the bowl and get told off by the dog whose food it is, they have no manners when it comes to food.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #16
Aww Ava is a good girl for asking so nicely, my pups would just stick their heads in the bowl and get told off by the dog whose food it is, they have no manners when it comes to food.

Haha that's too funny! You should see her, Braxton usually gets a chunk of Stella's in her mouth and drops pieces of it on the floor, and here comes Ava right beside Braxton slowly stretching stretching her paw out as if Braxton won't catch her trying to steal her crumbs! It's so hilarious to watch 馃槂

1 - 20 of 28 Posts