Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lol I am waiting on more pics as more was supposed to be sent, but anyway, here's a pic of Luna's mama pg with Luna....and if i am to understand correctly..she is about 8 months in this pic. She was bred by accident on her first heat LOL! Yeah I know

I think she looks just like Luna! :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Poor baby, bred on her first heat and still a puppy herself. UGH! But she does look amazingly like Luna!

·
Registered
898 Posts
Aww pregnant and still a puppy, she is super cute though I think!!! She doesn't look overly big, but it's hard to tell in pictures.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah, just a baby herself wich is exactly what I thought when I got the email. I didn't realize when I got Luna that her mom was so young! Luckily she made it through ok.
*I* would not ever be stupid enough to bred so young. I know that maybe that is whats upsetting some people. Maybe thinking I will do that to Luna. I can only shake my head at the breeder. I had no idea she was so young

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Tracilea-
I will say that you can learn a lot from the bad breeders too. You might not recognize things on first glance, but have a look at the worst of them--it is the only way to know the good ones when you find them.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts