Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This morning I went to open the garage door and just as it was opening 2 people were riding by on bikes. Benny zoomed right out and started chasing them! Never before has he done anything like this, luckily I yelled "STOP" and he did, then came galloping back to me. OY VEY!

·
Registered
681 Posts
hehe, you must have him well trained if he came back...
If Calista made it out (she likes to chase the local cats) I know without any doubt she would not listen to me telling her to stop. lol

·
Registered
3,693 Posts
That's scary, but wow, he came back? I've had Gonzo and Reggie get out before and it's like freedom! and away they go. I have to follow after them until I can catch them again.

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
This is a familiar situation for me dear!! lol Can't begin to share how many people have been chased by Britney. Benny was a good boy for stopping though, maybe he sensed something bad??

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
hi your could have been running all around the neighbor hood after him id give him a treat for being a good boy and returning on your command

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
You've done a good job training him.

Mateo gets agitated by bikes and motercycles - when I walk him on his leash
and one goes by, he jumps up and down and does 360 degree spins.

Of course he does that for random reasons inside the house ;)

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You've done a good job training him.

Mateo gets agitated by bikes and motercycles - when I walk him on his leash
and one goes by, he jumps up and down and does 360 degree spins.

Of course he does that for random reasons inside the house ;)
OH I hear you Alan, Frankie does the exact same thing when UPS or FedEx or golf carts go by he jumps and spins and gets all in a tizzy!!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts