Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so when i woke up again from our nap together. dexter decided to paw at my eye...like right inside of my right eye :( it hurt for a couple mins but wow! he sure knows where to aim -_-; i think he's still cranky from all the stuff that happened yesterday

he made this pose after he did his good deed :|

"mommy i'm still cute i didn't do anything!"

bonkers! now he's sleeping and sighing LOL :rolleyes: it sucks you cant get mad at a chi

i'm sorry the picture qualities have been horrible lately. last night and today's were taken by my cellphone lol:daisy:

has anyone elses chi done this? jeez! so far he's pawed at my lips, cheeks, nose, legs, arms, and now eye! thank god they dont have sharp claws like cats do

P.S: i put a winking face as the thread emoicon because that's the face i made when he did it -_-; hehe! :(

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
madison paws at my whole face. and her nails grow so very fast, so she's always scratching at me. the worst is when she scratches the top of my head!
LOL! i can imagine that. i guess she wants to go exploring on your head :p hehe!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Aww hope your eye is ok, but he is awfully cute especially striking that pose for you, ha! x
hehe it's getting better! just took a shower :) yes i love when he does that pose....only when he didnt do anything wrong LOL

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Ow! That must have hurt like crazy....
I've been scratched (accidently, I am sure) in a lot of odd places :( and yes it is hard to get mad at our babies!!!

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Your right you just can't get made at a Chi... lol.. Jake has already bit my lip and my nose but all in fun... well his kinda fun not mine..it hurt Ouch !

Was my own silly fault as I taught him it was okay and now I have to unteach him lol

·
Registered
243 Posts
Fernando doesn't paw at mine or my husband's face...he used to do that to my other dog but grew outta it I guess...and you are so right about not being able to be mad at a chi for very long....lol....Fernando has the "i'm sorry mommy and daddy face" down pat...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts