Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Rachael Polachek said:
I'm thinking allergies, except I don't know why it would be just the one ear. It sounds like he's made it sore so he keeps scratching at it and that only makes it more sore. Sorry I can't be of more help but I'm sure someone else will be. :)
I think Rachael might be right. He might have made it sore and when it does itch and he scratches it, it just gets worse. You might want to get some of that ear cleaner and try that to see if it helps ... maybe he's an itch or something down deep on there that he just can't reach.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Even though it is only one ear, could it be food allergies? What are you feeding him? I feed mine a lamb and rice to try to prevent anything uncomfortable for him with his skin. :wave:

·
Registered
43 Posts
I have a kitty that does this,i put aloe on it and it helps.Poor little guy i hope he gets better soon.

·
Registered
5,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Even though it is only one ear, could it be food allergies? What are you feeding him?

He is on Royal.Canin biccies and either had pedigree chum puppy at dinner time or chicken

He is going for his 2nd injection on friday so i will ask the vet again then and ask about allergies etc...

he hasnt done it atalll this morning so far so thats good. :wave:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts