Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She's my bad girl. We're taking a break from no-bark training in hopes that Leila will hear it, escape from wherever she is, and coming running home.

My bad girl <3
I think she was mid-blink... And we use chain leashes because they chew the fabric ones and escape.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
so beautiful. What's your photography site (I can't read it)? I'd love to see more of your photos.
AshleyJPhotography.com
Though it hasn't been updated in forEVER, lol. All of them are stored here anyway: Flickr: ashleyjphotography's Photostream

hey Micha dont u look bad*** in that chain! :D what a lovely photo!
Lol, I know! A guy gave me this "Are you serious?" look and said, "You have a Chihuahua... on a metal leash?"
Um, yes Mr.Douche, she EATS fabric leashes.

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
I wish we lived closer. I'd love for you to teach me how to use my D90. I don't have the patience for youtube tutorials :/

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I wish we lived closer. I'd love for you to teach me how to use my D90. I don't have the patience for youtube tutorials :/
Lol! I would love to! The problem is, since it's second nature now, I would have no idea where to start. It's actually really really easy once you get to know it :)
Do you have a facebook? There are some really simple, fast tutorials on someones page, I don't remember who right now...

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
Lol! I would love to! The problem is, since it's second nature now, I would have no idea where to start. It's actually really really easy once you get to know it :)
Do you have a facebook? There are some really simple, fast tutorials on someones page, I don't remember who right now...
ya i am on facebook, lol leme know if you remember tho!! ty :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts