Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well...after not having peed inside the house for weeks now...today of all days he decides to sprinkle my carpet in the guest bedroom...

He had just come from outside like 20 minutes before...and I was in the guest bedroom...it is the only room in the house with wall to wall carpet...(we figured if I have a baby that would be his/her room, cuz kids need carpeting)

I was pulling stuff out of the closet and Giz is smelling around as always...no biggie because he does this all the time when all of a sudden I hear a trickle sound and their is Gizmo sprinkling my new carpet!!! He knew he wasn't supposed ot do that because as soon as i said NO! He Bolted!!!

He's sleeping right now because we put him in his basket....

I know accidents happen, after all he is a puppy...but why on my new carpet...ughhhhh!!!! :?

Let's hope there's no more accidents for the rest of the day...I have PMS...LOL

Quote for the day "Venting is good for the soul" :wink:

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
It's murphy's law LOL I bet he looks like a little angel now though, all curled up in his little bed !

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
SunnyFLMum said:
Let's hope there's no more accidents for the rest of the day...I have PMS...LOL
Quote for the day "Venting is good for the soul" :wink:
Don't ya just love 'em? When Jasmine does something she knows she isn't supposed to do, she'll just give me an innocent look with those big eyes, like "how can you be mad at me when I'm so cute". :lol:

·
Registered
634 Posts
Oh No. Well, at lest you saw it, so you can get it all cleaned up. He probably did it b/c it was *new* and he wanted to show it was his territory.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts