Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We drove down to where Bryco's show is this weekend. We left after work and it gets dark pretty early. The dogs all ride in the back seat and we have beds back there for them. My car is very "dog proofed" or so I thought.

About half way there I noticed it sounded like someone was chewing on something but I knew there weren't any chewies in my car. So I turned on the light to turn around and find Bryco half way through eating a tube/pencil of BLACK EYELINER. It was ALLLLLL over my white little puppy. His entire mouth was black, his paws, and his chest. Unbelievable. It took me the next hour and an entire thing of puppy wipes to get most of it off...UGH.

It wasn't even a brand of eyeliner I use, a friend must have dropped in in my car, but OMG, what a bad little dog.:foxes15:

I didn't get pictures, camera was in the trunk, and I was panicked it wasn't gonna come off!

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
:D This is why my girls ride in carriers with a chew. When Daisy and Lily were pups, they got into a WHOLE pack of Big Red- wrappers and all. Picking gum out of puppy hair is hours of fun, NOT!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Ha! What a little stinker! I bet you were in a panic. Good thing it wasn't waterproof! ;)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Oh no!! Brcyo you naughty little boy!! I'm sure that was a real pain to get off! Ack! :(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts