Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I killed Mark's truck today....

I was driving just fine off and on all day and then I went and got Amanda from school and talked to her teacher for almost an hour and went to go back to storage and finish up the boxes.

BUt the truck drove for a block and DIED!!!! A guy from the gasstation came and helped me push it out of the road. I called Mark and he came and tried to get it started but it wouldn't start.. he thinks it is either a vacuum lock because it was 101 degrees at the time it died... And of course it died right in the middle of town in the sun.... or it isn't getting any gas.... he is going to look at it this weekend...

thank god we have my car...

Last time I broke one of our vehicles I broke them both in one day.... no that was the time before that.... the very last time I was 250 miles from home and had to have my uncle come look at it and thank god it was stuck in first gear and it was a stick I drove it 3 miles in first gear to my aunts house and then my uncle fixed it for me...

this time I was just a couple miles from home....

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
WEll, May did have a friday the 13th in the middle...

Man I hope junwe is much nicer to all of us....

We have blown our brakers 3 times since we got home tonight.... Not used to all the A/C and the tv and the computer on all at once... Guess this old park has very old elctrical crap...

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Hey I know ALL about car troubles! :D My transmission is going out in my car and it's a 2002. :roll: It's going to be so expensive to fix. Just thinking about it depresses me. :(

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
:x shooo! Awful, awful may!! :wink: Stinky's b-day was friday the 13th! :wink:

:wink: We all deserve better times...I hope June is better! :D

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I feel for stinky.. at least next year it won't be friday.. hehehehehe

Thank you Lori....

I really wnat june to be here.... and be nice to us...

oh yeah and today it was 101 degrees.. boy that is HOT

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
i have a new car from january .....my bf hit my car ....other people did a hit and run on my car an a parking lot ....and a few weeks ago i had a flat tyre in the middle of a busy road :D talk about car trouble :wink:

kisses nat

1 - 11 of 11 Posts