Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folks, I am such a terrible mommy! :lol: Jasmine got quite upset with me last night. I had gone into the laundry room to put the clothes in the dryer, and when I left, I closed the door. I didn't see her follow me in.

Well, I sat down at the computer (was on chi-people naturally) and after about 10 minutes I began to wonder where she was. Then I heard this scratching noise. I opened the door, and there she stood. Talk about giving me "the look" - like "how dare you leave me in here". LOL I reached down to pick her up for some kisses, and she just walks away, goes into the bedroom and gets in her little bed. She wouldn't come out when I called her! She was upset with mommy. She stayed in there for about 15 minutes. Guess she figured 15 minutes time out for mommy was enough. :lol: It was really pretty funny. Aren't they amazing!!

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
lol! chiwi has been giving me a whole diva attitude lately! i won't let her sleep the right side of my neck (i jsut got a tattoo there and it happens to be her fav snuggle spot...) so i keep moving her when she tries to go there and she looks at me like how dare you, it's my spot i don't care if it is part of your body lol.... huge personality in tiny little bodies!

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
LOL You're not a bad mommy! She was just pouting, but I am sure she's back to being lovey-dovey? :)

·
Registered
251 Posts
Once I locked Richie in our big bedroom closet, just didn't see that he got inside when I was hanging some clothes. Well, I realized after an hour approximately (because I was busy working) and started looking for him through the whole appartment. Finally, i had an idea and opened the closet. Richie was laying there on the old bag and sleeping :lol: He didn't even want to come out, so much he liked it there. Now I have to watch out because he always tries to get there. At that time I just thought: thank god it has holes and there was enough air there! :lol:

Richie's mom

·
Registered
677 Posts
It is so funny that you post that because just last night my boyfriend locked one of my kitties in the trash can closet. She stayed in there for a good 10 minutes before she started whining. My other kitty was laying next to the dorr and we were wondering what he was doing but we figured one of his toys had slipped under the door. turns out he was keeping his sister company. Animals are so funny :D

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Jasmine is funny.. I don't blame her for giving mommy a time out... I would have gotten one too if I did that to Gadget... hehhehehhe

Gadget gets mad at me if I go into the bathroom with out him...

It is funny.. He can be alseep on the bed with Mark and I will go into the bathroom and close the door and he is right there whining at the bottom of the door....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.