Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am the worlds worst mum, :cry:
I missed triny's birthday, it was yesterday and I thought it was the 10th of the 10th and it wasn't it was the 9th of the 9th. :(
So sorrrrry my little triny happy belated birthday.. :blob: :blob4: :cheers:
1 year old.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
I have no clue when Chico's birthday is. The breeder never gave me any paperwork and for all I know he lied about his age when he sold him to me. My guess if you go by the age he gave is October 2001 but I have no idea the day. Angelo's is August 18, 2005.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRINY!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Triny and Smiffy are adorable! How much does Triny weigh? I have a B&T named Maybelline and a tan & white named Misty. They are very opposite of each other in looks, size and personality. Maybelline weighs 14 pounds and is unusually large, but not fat. She is athletic. Misty weighs 5 pounds and is a complete princess. Both have my heart!

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
LuvMyChiwawas said:
I have no clue when Chico's birthday is. The breeder never gave me any paperwork and for all I know he lied about his age when he sold him to me. My guess if you go by the age he gave is October 2001 but I have no idea the day. Angelo's is August 18, 2005.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRINY!!!!!!!!
I was given 7/4/2000 as Lily's date of birth. Given that she was a rescue from a puppy mill, I doubt they kept very accurate records. However, I decided to keep that date because it means I'll always be with her on her birthday (4th of July). Plus, she thinks all the parades and fireworks are in her honor. :wink:

Happy Birthday to Trinny!!! :hello1: :blob: :blob7: :blob5: :eek:ccasion9: :eek:ccasion4:

·
Registered
110 Posts
Happy Birthday! :eek:ccasion7: I don't even know my Labs bday, but we got her the day after christmas from the pound and they said she was 3 months old so now her bday is 9/25. It's easy to remember because it's 3 months before xmas. OMG she's almost 3 years now! wow! ♥Kim

1 - 18 of 18 Posts