Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey i am a newbie :wave: but dont have chis :cry: However I would really love one :!: I need to find a breeder that is closest to devon for transport reason!!! :p Anys help guyz :?: :?: :?:

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Iamafairy said:
Hey thanks for all the posts guyz! Devon is in england its very boring here lots of countryside
Oh dont say that Cornwall is my favourite place and Devon is next,welcome

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Iamafairy said:
Being 14 I dont find the countryside very exciting!!!!!!
................................................................................................No i guess you dont, but when your older you will think what a wonderful place it was and hopefully have good memeories, have you got the sea near you too?

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
O yes!!!! 15mins down the road!!!! I think when I get my chi on sunday I will enjoy the contryside much more I can enjoys lovely walks

Zoe
xxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Iamafairy said:
Hey thanks for all the posts guyz! Devon is in england its very boring here lots of countryside
Hi and welcome! :wave: By the way, Devon isnt boring! Its one of the most beautiful parts of the UK! :)

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
[quote="Camilla KingBy the way, Devon isnt boring! Its one of the most beautiful parts of the UK! :)[/quote] Totally agree with you Camilla, wish we lived in Cornwall or Devon, my friend is moving there in couple years lucky girl.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts