Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Oh Bijoux...last night was not her night which actually means not my night and sleep for me was not in the cards. Not only was she 'tuffing' you know the soft puff chi's do before they decide it's worth barking? Apparently walking by my door last night warranted a warning.

Then at 4 am heaven forbid the paper boy do his job or risk Bijoux giving him quite the telling off.

Furthermore I don't know how but between sleeping -no joke right infront of my face on my pillow- or at my feet my 8 pound Chihuahua had managed to take over pretty much my whole bed..I woke up pretty much falling off I had actually moved over for her in my sleep.

Which btw happened anyways because at one point she almost sleep walked off the bed..I caught her tossed her on the bed and swiftly crashed to the ground.

Then she hopped around like an idiot, had to sit on my lap when I pee'd and gave me a million kisses. Totally worth the coffee coma i'm in today.

View attachment 6693
How can you be mad at this stinker ;p

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Bijoux is getting so grown up! I almost didn't recognize her. That is such a precious face, though. Sorry about the rough night. But you did get to save her from falling, that's great. I know about getting to use only a little strip of the bed. I have almost fallen off a couple of times.

Babushka wakes me up at 6 am every morning to go pee, then she wants up on the bed, but plays keep away with my hands so it's very hard to grab her to bring her up. And then she thinks it's play time, walking up and down my side, biting and licking my hand and face, cleaning my ear. I have not had a full nights worth of sleep since I got her, but I really dont mind as she is just a gem.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Babushka wakes me up at 6 am every morning to go pee, then she wants up on the bed, but plays keep away with my hands so it's very hard to grab her to bring her up. And then she thinks it's play time, walking up and down my side, biting and licking my hand and face, cleaning my ear.
omg Bijoux is exactly the same she sits beside the bed and whines and if you try to pick her up she prances away and play bows...not so entertaining at 3am ha ha

I'm happy to know i'm not the only one the sleep deprived love company

·
Registered
158 Posts
XD She's adorable so just her face more than makes up for it but I think we had quite the same night.

1. It was the first day of school today and I have to ride the bus from my apartment to my college.
2. The only available Statistics Psychology class for me to sign up for was at 8:00 a.m.
3. The bus has to pick me up at 6:47 a.m. for me to get there.

I think you know where I am going with this!

I wanted to go to bed early because I needed to wake up at about 5 or so to put my make up on and what not but since Sky gets to lay around all day and do absolutely nothing but be adorable she is ready to play at 3:00 a.m.

She does not leave me alone until I pay attention to her! She licks my face and nostrils and bites my fingers and steps right on my face and barks at any tiny little noise. She too takes up most of my bed. My fiance hogs the covers and he's fine since he has school at 3:00 p.m. Sky hogs the bed. I don't know how I'm gonna make it on Mondays, Wednedays, and Fridays!

Bijoux is so precious. I love Merles. She looks like the warmest cuddliest puppy in the world!

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
I'm sleep deprived too! For some reason Chloe is turning into a little barker. The last 2 nights she has woken us up at about 1.30 am barking at nothing (we have security cameras we checked, not even a cat walked across our driveway). I have to get out of bed and growl at her from the top of the stairs 3 and 4 times and it's like once you have to get out of bed that's an hour of sleep gone, even if your only actually up for a minute. It's so not a good week for me to be sleep deprived either coz i'm flat out at work and I have a uni assignment due tomorrow :(

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Something must be in their water bowl because Lulu has always slept all night long so soundly that we could have amarching band in our room and she wouldn't wake up, but the past several days she has not slept but a few hours then she goes back and forth between me and my husband to see who she can get to get up with her. She gets further with him than me--I don't like to lose sleep :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts