Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its been a while since they got bathed lol. tried out a new shampoo. the Burts Bee Soothing Honey Suckle Shampoo! LOVE it! the lathering isnt much its more watery than anything but it actually did sooth Dexter's back fur, he hasnt been nibbling on it yet.

wet chis

KC!

cutie pie wants out!

halp halp!

b&w

dryin ups

KC's double coat makes it almost impossible to dry off as fast as Dex

semi dry Dex

litto smile

brushed & dried!

unbelievably fluffeh!

hungry boy

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
So cute! I love chi bath time lol :) KC and Dex look so fluffy! Is the Burts Bees a dog shampoo or a regular shampoo? I use that brand on Gabe but never looked to see if they have doggie shampoo too.

·
Registered
960 Posts
I love Bath pictures :) And I love Burts bees stuff for humans, do they do a doggy range or is it just so gentles it's ok for the pooches? Considering Dex is a single coat he is one fluffy monster! The picture of KC all wet with her tongue out is ma fave.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone! kC was a doublecoat since I've got her when she was 8 weeks old so I knew she was goin to be fluffeh! Hehe I wonder how buttons will turn out ;) her fur is still growing out though...it looks so funny. And yes its the dog version of it from petco, some petsmarts have it too but mine didnt lol. They also have it on eBay and amazon and some specialty stores, its a bit pricey and I do wish it would lather more but seeing its all almost natural it doesn't have the ability to. I wish they had a conditioner lol. I used the Paul Mitchell one with oatmeal for the conditioner :lol: fluffy fluffy. He's dex is a single coat and his chest is so fluffy, its not even the full amount of chest hair since my mom limes to trim it when it gets hot out

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Thanks everyone! kC was a doublecoat since I've got her when she was 8 weeks old so I knew she was goin to be fluffeh! Hehe I wonder how buttons will turn out ;) her fur is still growing out though...it looks so funny. And yes its the dog version of it from petco, some petsmarts have it too but mine didnt lol. They also have it on eBay and amazon and some specialty stores, its a bit pricey and I do wish it would lather more but seeing its all almost natural it doesn't have the ability to. I wish they had a conditioner lol. I used the Paul Mitchell one with oatmeal for the conditioner :lol: fluffy fluffy. He's dex is a single coat and his chest is so fluffy, its not even the full amount of chest hair since my mom limes to trim it when it gets hot out
Buttons has ear fringes and a fan on his tail but they are the only obvious bits at the moment

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Buttons has ear fringes and a fan on his tail but they are the only obvious bits at the moment

awwww!!! ear fringes!!!! :booty:

So cute. Our boys had first bath the other day because they played in their poop while I was away. It didn't go took well but hopefully next time it will :)

it does take time for them to get used to the idea of a bath, i remember when KC used to figit around and cry all throughout the bath LOL! :lol:

·
Banned
10,706 Posts

Paris, your little babes always make me smile, they are soo cute!
KC has grown so much, such a beauty she is, fluffy little monkey.

Always love your photography, the little DreamChi sig is a nice touch too.

Hope you guys are all well, eating lots of yummies and having lots of laughs. :love2:

BIG kiss to sexy Dexy...and to your little pumpkin pie(KC) too.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Absolutely adorable bathing babies!
C~
thank you!!!

Paris, your little babes always make me smile, they are soo cute!
KC has grown so much, such a beauty she is, fluffy little monkey.

Always love your photography, the little DreamChi sig is a nice touch too.

Hope you guys are all well, eating lots of yummies and having lots of laughs. :love2:

BIG kiss to sexy Dexy...and to your little pumpkin pie(KC) too.
my LS! ur alive :D thank u so much! well actually my eating has been put to a halt for a bit, im doing a dietbet online ;) gotta lose 6 lbs in less than a month to get my $25 back and hopefully some more! ^_^ i invited a bunch of people to play but so far only 2 people want to lose weight with me LOL :lol: the pot is at over $20,000 now with over 800 people playing and when it ends however many people reach their losing 4% of their bodyfat gets to split the whole pot together :santa: mmmm pumpkin pie....i even turned down homemade apple pie the other day....ugh LOL!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Your babies are so cute, great pics of bathtime. Will have to try that shampoo, I am addicted to new dog bath supplies, as much as I am to human supplies!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts