Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay please don't think I'm a bad mommy! But Bago got into my purse last night and got into my gum!!! I think he ate like two pieces, what should I do??? I left a message with his vet but is this okay?? Anyway's he is a kisser and every time he kissed me after that his breath was very minty.....is he going to be okay???!!!

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Man ,you met jamoka and jemini you would think that i don't feed them b/c they eat EVERYTHING! paper,hair bows,card borad,caryrons,pens,tape, i mean should i go on?! sometimes i really don't know what to do. i take soo many trips to the vet b/c of them eating things! :dontknow: and they work as a team one will sit and play with me while the other is eating something. i'm getting hip to there game! :wave: so gum lol he's oh k

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Gum... please! My Cooper goes straight for the chocolate!! :lol: :lol:

Good lord... I can't tell you how many times I've called the emergency vet at 2am because I dropped a piece of candy on the floor, Cooper found it and inhaled it (wrapper, too) before I saw him. :banghead: He's going to be the death of me, I swear!

I would think gum wouldn't be a problem since he's not chewing it like we do... and dog saliva is different from ours... I'm going to give Cooper some juicy fruit and see what happens!!

(I'm kidding!)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.