Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hope this link works. I've been having trouble with photobucket making my pics too tiny or too large lately.

Anyway, I've wanted to get her a bag for some time now. Well, since last summer when I used a totebag to take in her into a few stores with me. She had no problem with it so I've been looking for just the right one since and finally found it! Yay, so excited with it!

Here we are at hobby lobby :)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/charminglydaft/0301011437.jpg

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
That's such an awesome carrier, Stacia!! I love it. Bailey looks soo pretty in that pic too. It's one of my favorites of her. :)

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here's a couple more pics of my little loves. Not great quality cellphone pics I'm afraid, but here they are:)

One of Bailey's favorite places...she's sitting there right now actually.

Hehee, got Lucy while she was napping. It's one of the only times she doesn't try to slink away from the camera...silly girl

And here's b hogging the shot which is fine by lulu. Man, b's such a ham!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
B's favorite place is like Pip and Roo's, up top near where they can look out the window and sun. :) Very sweet pics! They are both so cute. :)

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That is darling!!! She looks like she loves it too :)
Thanks Kristi! Yea, she seems quite at ease in the bag. Just kicks back and chills. At one point she was even dozing in there.

I just adore Lucy. She looks like a sweetheart. And Bailey ... well, I hate to say it but she looks a lil bit naughty ;)
Aww thanks for adoring our lulu :) that makes me smile.

B naughty?! LOL, well lucy would certainly agree with you there!

B's favorite place is like Pip and Roo's, up top near where they can look out the window and sun. :) Very sweet pics! They are both so cute. :)
Thanks hun xx

that is gorgeous x
Thank you so much, I just love it!

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oh my! I love this bag!! It's perfect! Where did you get it?!

Your babies are soooooo cute!
Thanks so much :) I got the bag at Petco actually which surprised me as I've never seen anything but a travel bag their.

I love the bag too, but I love your chis more........Got a little soft spot for Lucy
Aww..so sweet of you to say. Lulu is lovin' all the attention today :)

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
1 - 20 of 20 Posts