Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
His sample of Kona treats came in the mail, YAY!!!!

Here he is trying to gulp it down, he was having another food aggression fit... :foxes15: Anyway, he seemed to love it! :D

Got anymore?!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Do you still have your fingers intact!?! LoL! My chi's nearly took mine off when I first gave the Kona's Chips to them.
Bailey looked like he LOVED it! What a cutie. I just love his chocolate coat. Yummy! :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
ha ha! What cute pictures!! You should send those to Cynthia at [email protected]! She'd probably put Bailey's pic on the website! Brody is on there, on this page about halfway down....

http://konaschips.com/Kudos.asp

Cynthia is the nicest person! She's truly a caring dog owner who has a great product. I like to give my business to people like her!

Brodysmom

3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the link, I will send her a picture! :D Yes, he loved it and was whining for more for about 5 minutes. I did manage to keep my fingers safe, but I almost lost one! hehehe ;)

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
Bailey seems to love it. :)

How is it that I didn't hear about this treat. lol I will save the link. But wont order now. since my boy has so many treats right now. lol

3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Fadhila, Chico would LOVE these, we are ordering more once we get hubby's next check. :D

Thanks everyone that loves his color, actually he is much more amber colored then the picture shows! In the sunlight, he glows! :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts